CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-01T22:00:48+00:002007 Chrysler PT Cruiser CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-01T22:00:48+00:00
- Change oil,filter & lube. Check all fluids, hoses & belts. Check tires & adjust pressure.
- Drain radiator, flush engine block, add coolant & pressure test.
- Replace battery, clean cables and posts Check and fill fluid Test battery and charging
- Replace wiper blades
- Test starting and charging system Test battery and alternator output Load test battery – battery weak Check battery cable ends Check electrical connections Check fuses and fuse links Charge battery overnight and recheck in morning Battery did not hold charge Recommend replacing battery and recheck
- True rotors or drums, pack bearings & replace seals (if applies), bleed & adjust.Test drive for proper operation.
- Lead Acid Battery Fee
JUDY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/30/2021