- Replace battery, clean cables and posts Check and fill fluid Test battery and charging
- Lead Acid Battery Fee
- Used Scan Tool on Vehicle Trouble Codes Found: #P1772 low coast brake solenoid valve/circuit fault Check transmission fluid level and color – fluid dark Test drive – slight whine from transmission but shifting good Recommend transmission service and recheck
- Drain and fill fuel
- Smog Test
- Change oil,filter & lube. Check all fluids, hoses & belts. Check tires & adjust pressure.
- Install and adjust serpentine belt
- Replace wiper blades
- True drums or rotors, replace shoes or pads, pack wheel bearings & replace seals (if applies), Bleed & adjust. Test drive for proper operation.
- Remove oil cooler and clear O-ring surface Install new O-ring and reassemble Test drive and recheck for leaks
- Drain and refill differential fluid
- Raise the vehicle on the hoist Support rear differential Remove old shocks and install new shocks Reassemble and test drive for proper operation
- Drain radiator, flush engine block, add coolant & pressure test.
- Remove air intake tube Add chemicals to vehicle injection adamizer Pressurize adamizer and start cleaning procedure Clean for 20 minutes Remove injection adamizer Reassemble air intake tube Test drive for proper operation
- Drain fluid Remove transmission pan Found transmission fluid to be thick and watery Remove transmission cooler lines from radiator Found coolant leaking from radiator transmission cooler Recommend replacing radiator Change fluid, make necessary adjustments, replace gasket & refill
- Replace spark plugs, air filter & fuel filter. Adjust timing, idle, EFI (or carburetor) & scope test. Test drive for proper operation.
- Drain cooling system Remove radiator shroud and hoses Remove old radiator and install new radiator Remove old thermostat and clean gasket surfaces Install new thermostat and reassemble Refill fluid and test drive for proper operation
BRIAN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/24/2021