- Test drive – found engine torquing on acceleration Raise the vehicle on the hoist and inspect Found all 4 motor and 1 transmission mounts broken and worn out Need to replace all 5 and recheck
- Pressure test cooling system Found water pump leaking and noisy Need to replace water pump
- Repair broken window washer lines
- Raise vehicle on hoist Support engine and transmission Unbolt and remove old front, rear, and side motor mounts Install new front, rear, and side motor mounts Unbolt and remove old transmission mounts Install new transmission mounts Reassemble and recheck Test drive and recheck for proper operation
- True drums or rotors, replace shoes or pads, pack wheel bearings & replace seals (if applies), Bleed & adjust. Test drive for proper operation.
- Remove glove box Remove old cabin filter and clean blower box Install new cabin filter and reassemble Test for proper operation
- Drain radiator Remove serpentine belt Remove old water pump and thermostat Clean gasket surfaces Install new water pump and thermostat Install new serpentine belt and reassemble Flush engine block, add coolant & pressure test. Test drive for proper operation
RANDY M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/20/2021