CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-09T23:01:39+00:002015 Kia Soul CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-09T23:01:39+00:00
- Change oil,filter & lube. Check all fluids, hoses & belts. Check tires & adjust pressure.
- Inspect wheels for possible nail No nail has been found at this time Check tire pressure All wheels have around the same pressure at 28psi Set all wheels to spec tire pressure at 33psi
- Remove glove box Remove old cabin filter and clean blower box Install new cabin filter and reassemble Test for proper operation
- Remove wheels, inspect pad/shoe condition & thickness Front 20% Rear 20% Inspect caliper/cylinder for leakage & operation Inspect master cylinder, brake lines & hoses for operation & leaks
- Rotate tires, check tire wear and adjust pressure
- True drums or rotors, replace shoes or pads, pack wheel bearings & replace seals (if applies), Bleed & adjust. Test drive for proper operation.
- True rotors or drums, pack bearings & replace seals (if applies), bleed & adjust.Test drive for proper operation.
CURTIS L. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2021