CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:01:58+00:002011 Ford Escape CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-10T22:01:58+00:00
- Change oil,filter & lube. Check all fluids, hoses & belts. Check tires & adjust pressure.
- Remove old canister purge valve and clean fittings Install new canister purge valve and reassemble Clear codes and test drive to clear system monitors No codes returning at this time
- Remove wheels, inspect pad/shoe condition & thickness Front _15__% Rear _45__% Inspect caliper/cylinder for leakage & operation Inspect master cylinder, brake lines & hoses for operation & leaks
- Rotate tires, check tire wear and adjust pressure
- True rotors or drums, pack bearings & replace seals (if applies), bleed & adjust.Test drive for proper operation.
- Used Scan Tool on Vehicle Trouble Codes Found: #PO457 evap system leak detected Check gas cap Check for vacuum and vapor leaks Scan system data Found canister purge valve erratic Check purge valve and connections Test purge valve – sticking at times Need to replace canister purge valve and recheck
FRANK A. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2020